Join our call to cancel Canyon Mine’s permit
– outdated Environmental Impact Statement
– failure to meaningfully consult Indigenous Nations
– threats to health, environment, and water
– Grand Canyon is an international tourist destination
Contact Kaibab National Forest Supervisor Heather Provencio:
(928) 635-8200, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for email alerts. (Please use the form to the right)
- Pledge your support for resistance to Canyon Mine and the hauling of toxic ore through our communities.
- Join the tour! We’ll need lots of support in the build up and on the tour.
- Write letters to editors.
- Like our Facebook page and share this site on social media! Click here for shareable graphics & tweets!
Use the hashtags: #stopcanyonmine & #haulno!
- Donate to our Crowdfunding Campaign.